Microsoft Business Intelligence
Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) is a suite of products and tools that you can use to monitor, analyse and plan your business by using scorecards, dashboards, management reporting and analytics.
It contains the folowing tools:
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- PerformancePoint Services (PPS) which was added as a free service in Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010
Microsoft Business Intelligence for Today's Economy
Now more than ever before, you need to get the right information to the right people
faster. Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions can help everyone in your
organization quickly access the timely, relevant, and accurate information that
drives better decision making and impacts your bottom line.
Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions can help your organisation:
- Find inefficiencies
- Save money
- Get real-time information
- Find profitable customers
Using investments you have already made, Microsoft Business Intelligence
solutions improve performance by driving better decision making through familiar
products users work with everyday.
Make the most of your Microsoft SQL Server investment.
BI model in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
BI model in Microsoft SQL Server 2008