– Over 15 years of professional experience working for variety of companies within several industries including:
■ Banking & Financial Services: ANZ Bank, Rabo Bank, Westpac Banking Group, GE Capital, NAB (National Australia Bank), TAL, Macquarie bank, PWC, …
■ Government: Department of Human Services, DOE, DOH (VIC), Queensland Government, Department of Finance & Services, Ministry of Health (NSW), Federal Court, …
– Master level knowledge of BI development lifecycle including analysis, design and estimation through to build and unit test.
– Experience with Agile/SCRUM coaching and mentoring in implementing BI solutions
– Ability to manage scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource and stakeholder management in addition to coaching and growing the project team.
– Significant proven experience at delivering Business Intelligence solutions on the Microsoft technology platform including the latest version SQL Server and SharePoint
– Consulting experience working for high profile consulting companies
– Technical Lead experience with supporting the Program/Project Manager in the overall delivery of the organisation strategy including process improvement, funding and portfolio management, multi-year roadmap and the delivery of approved programs and projects
– Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements and customer demands
– Strong background and understanding of financial and organisational data, investigating reconciliation issues and supporting business/IT functions.
– Experience with running workshops and training courses
– Extensive experience in Agile software development and SCRUM methodology
– Co-founder of Agile BI Consulting Sydney (www.agilebi.com.au)
– Founder and co-organiser of the Sydney BI Social (SYBIS) group
– Co-founder of Sydney Power BI User Group
■ Certifications: MCSE (BI), MCITP, MCPD, MCTS, …, CSM, CSP (Certified Scrum Professional), etc.